• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free Stuff For Y'all

jfiscus

Rap Master
I thank greatly every one. Arguing here is accomplished.

Attachments

• IMages_Are_Hopefully_in_Your_head_since_1982_shirt.jpg
    IMages_Are_Hopefully_in_Your_head_since_1982_shirt.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 232

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We generally use Art station templates, but there are always some random vehicles we are asked to wrap. Old refurbished ambulances, Food Trucks - recently I had to do an old buick lesabre, for which no template could be found. When this occurs, a production person like myself will have to create some sort of template to scale, so I can produce a layout and the graphics at the right size.
99.9% of the templates in this thread are the odd-ball vehicles that would require a homemade template or scaling system of some sort. I keep telling myself that the next time I have the need to create my own template, I'm going to add it here. It just hasn't come up recently.

I've used a couple of Jfiscus templates from this thread - it really saved me a lot of time creating my own!

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I think it is pretty nice of jfiscus to put these up here. Wasting time searching around for templates isn't a shortcut but knowing how to scale and work within a box is. That is really all you need although a template does make the presentation to the customer much nicer. I love people that consider themselves pros and graphic designers and then rattle off 20 different places where they get their crap to hodgepodge together and pat themselves on the back for making a wrap that looks like one of grandmas quilts.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I can totally understand the oddball templates. Some of the ones I saw created by Jfiscus are some that I have found on our signelements account. At first glance, I understood what he was doing to mean that he didn't KNOW there were template files out there already. I can also admit when I'm wrong. Especially when I see a value in templates that are difficult to find or that you have to recreate.
Thanks for sharing.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I can totally understand the oddball templates. Some of the ones I saw created by Jfiscus are some that I have found on our signelements account. At first glance, I understood what he was doing to mean that he didn't KNOW there were template files out there already. I can also admit when I'm wrong. Especially when I see a value in templates that are difficult to find or that you have to recreate.
Geneva, Do you know which ones were in SignElements? I'm genuinely curious if this would be a good investment to subscribe to alongside our other resources.

I know sometimes places will release templates after vehicles have been out for a while but when some are first released it takes a while for them to release them so I have to draw them up.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Geneva, Do you know which ones were in SignElements? I'm genuinely curious if this would be a good investment to subscribe to alongside our other resources.

I know sometimes places will release templates after vehicles have been out for a while but when some are first released it takes a while for them to release them so I have to draw them up.
the promasters and the econolines are there. And honestly thats what caught my eye first. Now that I"m looking at the ones you posted, I appreciate them as well.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
the promasters and the econolines are there. And honestly thats what caught my eye first. Now that I"m looking at the ones you posted, I appreciate them as well.
There is a huge difference between common work vans and what Jfiscus is creating and sharing. Not sure why you still can't understand this.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
There is a huge difference between common work vans and what Jfiscus is creating and sharing. Not sure why you still can't understand this.
You didn't read that he actually asked me a question about the ones i HAD seen on sign elements. Please back off and stop attacking me.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
You didn't read that he actually asked me a question about the ones i HAD seen on sign elements. Please back off and stop attacking me.

Sorry, didn't mean to come across as attacking you.

Not that jfiscus needs me coming to his rescue... but it just seemed like you were picking apart the fact that he's nice enough to share his hard work with the forum.

Stacey K

I like making signs
We generally use Art station templates, but there are always some random vehicles we are asked to wrap. Old refurbished ambulances, Food Trucks - recently I had to do an old buick lesabre, for which no template could be found. When this occurs, a production person like myself will have to create some sort of template to scale, so I can produce a layout and the graphics at the right size.
99.9% of the templates in this thread are the odd-ball vehicles that would require a homemade template or scaling system of some sort. I keep telling myself that the next time I have the need to create my own template, I'm going to add it here. It just hasn't come up recently.

I've used a couple of Jfiscus templates from this thread - it really saved me a lot of time creating my own!
Is this what you are using? Looks like it's out of stock at US Cutter, is this a bunch of CD's or online downloads?
1673882829265.png

kheebl

Is this what you are using? Looks like it's out of stock at US Cutter, is this a bunch of CD's or online downloads?
View attachment 163444
I have never heard of art station templates before either but it looks to be a yearly subscription that you can download the templates, or purchase individual templates for $30 each. https://www.artstation-vehicletemplates.com/

I Just took a look at the free samples they offer, and they look decent definately not as detailed as PVO

Attachments

• ASVT_Samples.zip
    584.9 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

jfiscus

Rap Master
Knapheide bed for Pickup trucks. 10% scale.

Attachments

• Knapheide-Truck-Bed-10pct.jpg
    Knapheide-Truck-Bed-10pct.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Knapheide Truck Bed 10pct.pdf
    372.3 KB · Views: 172

Stacey K

I like making signs