• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free to a good home

signguy54

Not an artist
I have a graphtec plotter that the x axis motor went out on. Its the FC7000. it is no longer supported. I've had it for a while since it has been inoperative. All the rest of it in good shape. Could be good for parts.

Free to anyone who wants to pick it up.
Will ship at cost and a nominal packaging fee - let's say $50.

Randy
716-893-6000
Buffalo, NY

signgirl

Arggg! I just spent 700.00 repairing the power supply and main board on mine! Now one of the buttons on the keypad isn't working! Smh!

Mikesbales

PM sent and voicemail left. This would be a HUGE help as mine has been out of service for a while now and I can't seem to find parts.

chaney101

ill take asap... please

My wife and I shop was robbed last month. No insurance because of where shop is. I have x, y motors, cutting assembly and and mainboard left from mine. They destroyed thr rest trying to make out with it before realizing they couldnt carry that much. I woulx be willing to pay for it and if anyone needs any parts i listed let me know. -Chris

chaney101

signgirl

Sogngirl I have a keypad/display you can have, email me with shippinfo, shoulx only be about $4 to ship

Sweet Ride

cutting assembly

My wife and I shop was robbed last month. No insurance because of where shop is. I have x, y motors, cutting assembly and and mainboard left from mine. They destroyed thr rest trying to make out with it before realizing they couldnt carry that much. I woulx be willing to pay for it and if anyone needs any parts i listed let me know. -Chris

I am looking for the "cutting assembly" ..... do you still have?
Also do you/anyone know if the cutting assembly is more or less universal between some/any of the different models?
Thanks