• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Fresh Meat!

MonkeyTurnip

Hi, I'm MonkeyTurnip and i'm an Alcoho.... sorry wrong forum lol

Just Purchased a Mimaki CJV30-100 for very cheap, its not been run for over a year so i'm going to bring it back to life.

I have a small business doing everything with 2D and 3D design, and a small manufacturing setup with many 3D printers, a laser cutter, a 8x4 CNC router, a small soft metal CNC mill, a vinyl cutter and other stuff.

I've always wanted a print and cut machine, but couldn't justify it, as i would farm it out. But now i've got one i'll be doing it in house (making stickers for cabinet sides, like arcade cabinets) and i'll spend the rest of the time making safety signage for buildings (UK loves a safety sign) or car stickers/drivers names etc. Plus any other ones i can do.

Primarily i'm here to trouble shoot the machine, and getting it running, i'm looking forward to diving into getting it working. But already i've been reading up on the wealth of knowledge on here and i'm loving it..

Anyway, thats me and Hi