• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Frost/ Etch - Eco Solvent Printable Media

Anyone got a source for a Printable White Frost or Etch type media???? I have a Eco Solvent Printer...... My other option is to outsource to a UV Flatbed. Thanks in advance

CanuckSigns

I've printed on a few brands of etch film with my Roland without any issues, none of them were marked as being printable, but they all work. The only think to look out for is if you order the material "by the yard" from your supplier you may have to wipe it down with ISO alcohol before printing to get and hand prints off of it.

Aklaim

Mactac B-Free frosted. Comes in 54" rolls and prints like butter. Best part is........it has air-release. :smile:

This is what I use, and I usually laminate it with matte lam after, just for added protection, and having it a bit thicker actually helps withe install.

2B

we get our from Hexis, called Suptac 48in x 50yd Non-perf.Hex'Press Etched Glass Matt

works like a charm, has air release channels for easy install and takes OEM Eco Sol Max inks beautifully

jfiscus

Rap Master
We print on the 3M stuff just fine here with our solvent Mimaki. I will have to try the other materials, air release would be nice!