• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fs: Roland Versacamm 300sv And Other Printers

PixelGrafix

30 inch Roland VersaCamm SP300V Printer Cutter for sale. We've used and are still using. We're upgrading to a wider printer. It is a reliable workhorse. Prints beautifully. Including a video and test pictures. Will throw in the PC and Versaworks that on the PC... virtually plug and print! We are installing a wider unit.

When you come to pick up, if needed, we will give you the tour and answer questions on how to run it -

I will throw in a Daige 36 inch cold laminator with stand if you pay asking price : )

I swapped out Roland ink about 1-1/2 years ago with Sun Chemical Inks. I'm very glad I did this - the cost savings are great. There is no noticeable quality nor performance difference that we have encountered. This printer/cutter works everyday for us.

Located in West Michigan 30 miles north of Muskegon.

Will give you a lesson before you move out of 1st floor, no stairs office.

$5500.00

I also have a SolJet III SC540 for parts - the heads are shot - but the cutter works - and the tech said the boards and other misc. stuff on this are valuable to the right person. $1000 best

Dryer: for 50". Make offer

And there's more! Graphtec GX3000 Plotter (works!) 36" Make offer.