• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fuji Acity X2 Errors

testarossa

Hi everyone.
We have an issue on our Fuji Acuity X2 (2011). Sometimes machine works fine, sometimes we get multiple "Carriage Motion System: Error "
In attachment is system logs...
Please help
Thanks

Attachments

• Matej Fuji logi.pdf
    280.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Matej Fuji logi.txt
    332.3 KB · Views: 103
I am currently struggling with just such a printer and there is no system in which there is no problem.
1. The fact that the sensor encoder glows green does not mean anything other than that it glows green and is expected to work. It may glow green and not detect movement.
It can be seen in SDS. Do you have service key? The better option is to have a sensor that glows red. This will make it clear that the problem is there.
2. Generate a log from the user menu, find it on network and upload it here or I will give you an email.
3. Call someone who understands these machines. You probably won't get better on your own.

The printer can generate motion errors for many, many reasons.
You can really start with the color of the sensors indicators. If you are lucky, one will glow red or orange. If so, clean the encoder strip thoroughly with alcohol. If there is no change, you can try to change the position of the sensor until it turns green.

You can find out all this with almost no effort if you have a service key.

ToTo

Professional Support
Your left z-axis motor cause the issue. Try turning both of them to move carriage up and down easily. Could be motor problem or it’s control board.

ToTo

Professional Support
Sometimes the motor spindle breaks or carriage is under an angle blocking movement or one of the z-home sensors is damaged

Attachments

• 60E0F7E1-5AFA-47D5-BD72-3591BBEC8947.jpeg
    60E0F7E1-5AFA-47D5-BD72-3591BBEC8947.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 80

testarossa

New errors, new logs....
please help

Attachments

• 20220315-1640.pdf
    597.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 20220315-1928.pdf
    730.1 KB · Views: 128
  • logCarriage-20220316.pdf
    106.3 KB · Views: 116

AlsEU

Looks like a problem with the linear carriage motor or encoder. Difficult to diagnose without the SDS key.