• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fuse 4 e105 error mutoh toucan lt

ccuddey

Fired up printer after replacing all 6 pring heads and the dampers while i was there. After firing up after about 5 seconds I get an error fuse 4 Before I can put in any head rank or anything voltage wise. So I found the 2 amp fuses On the head driver board and replaced the f7 fuse that I found blown with an ohm meter. Put it all back together and it blew again.

Any suggestions?

ccuddey

Also should note I did buy a service manual and there is nothing in there that states anything about an e105 error.

picko1967can

Hi ,Did you find the cause of the blown fuse?. I have a rockhopper 3 with the fuse 1 error e102. I've replaced the said F1 fuse which is 372 type 1 Amp.The head fuse on number 1 head.which is fuse 2 and 5 on the board. I replaced both with in-line fuse holders as done by others as easy to replace when they blow.Fuse 5 keeps blowing with a 1-1.5 amp fuse in it, supposed to be a 2 or 5 amp and I get a different error code e100 28v power supply error. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated Cheers Kev