• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gandi 3150x2 600x1200 DPI

cwb143

I also have a question on this printer. I thought I would write a profile at 600x1200 the maximum setting on this machine. I switched to 600x1200 turned the machine off and turned it back on set it all up. and my color chart looks doubled and smeared. any Ideas what I did or didnt do?

Thank you

eforer

you shouldn't need to turn it on and off for a resolution change. just run snapkill and restart snap init. Are you changing the resolution from the console or the gui?

cwb143

I make a profile designed for whatever dpi I want to use in the rip software.
but I was told I have to change the dpi in the gui then turn the machine off and back on for it to accept the dpi change. but I like the snap kill idea I'll give it a shot.

cwb143

Ok that snapkill worked great. and The 600x1200 does work at 1200 head speed. but its pretty slow not sure I could make any money at that speed. but Im happy thanks for all who helped!