• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GAP AUTO INSURANCE

fresh

Good for you. Honestly, all people look at is how much money you get. But money doesn't get rid of the injuries that cause lifelong complications. Hard to compensate someone for a lifetime of pain.

I was in an accident when I was 17. I got a pretty small payout, which I wasn't really okay with but it went on for so long I just said fine. Had I realized that I would have lasting emotional issues from the accident, I would have pushed for way more than I received.

I was caught in the middle of a police chase. I was hit head-on by a motorcycle doing 125mph down a 25mph road. The police car also clipped me and I ran into a tree. It took years for me to be okay with sirens, and they still startle me more than I think most people.

bmt Promotions

bmt Promotions
Good job getting the gap insurance and sweet deal on them covering MORE on guitar then what it's worth. This all make sense now!!!!!

Chriswagner92

Two weeks ago my wife and I left on a trip from Texas to Michigan to attend an uncle's memorial. It was our first road trip in our new to us 2014 Ford Explorer. It was a very nice car, past tense intended. We had it two weeks. We were stopped in construction traffic on 55N in Illinois when a big Silverado pickup rear ended us. There was already another accident about 100 yards behind us so a state trooper was at our car in less than two minutes. He said the driver who hit us was obviously rubbernecking the other accident since he never hit his brakes before impacting us at 55mph according to the trooper. All in all 3 vehicles were totaled. We went by ambulance to the ER and were later released after determining our injuries weren't serious enough to require a stay. The pickup driver was cited for being at fault.

Fortunately, we purchased gap insurance with our car. If we hadn't, we would have owed about $5,000 after the at fault driver's insurance paid it off. If you buy a newer vehicle, please don't pass on gap coverage. It would be very defeating to be paying for a car we no longer owned!

GAP Coverage saved my ass more than once, although the last time I had to use it, they sold it to us as "not having to pay anything above and beyond", which come to find out was a total lie. I ended up having to pay an extra grand.