• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GBC films

John Butto

Is GBC a good brand to purchase for eco solvent ink on their 2mil cast and cast "sand" overlam. Use Oracal 3951 and 290 overlam now and wonder if it comparable.

WB

I haven't actually used their Solvent printing products just the hot and cold laminates. For the most part I've been pretty happy with the laminates, we've used them off and on over the last 10 years. I used to use the "Sand-textured sand" whatever they call it for banner stands. Maybe they've changed it but I had a few customers complain about the smell, must be something in the adhesive.

Anyway give them a shot they're a pretty good company.

MachServTech

Is GBC a good brand to purchase for eco solvent ink on their 2mil cast and cast "sand" overlam. Use Oracal 3951 and 290 overlam now and wonder if it comparable.

GBC is quality laminate, it just depends on the price you can get it for. I do think they make a comparable laminate mid to low end.