• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GCC J2 132 Plotter is going sideways while cutting. Can anyone tell the reason ?

anil

MY plotter is not cutting straight upto 10 feet. I am unable to find out , why the vinyl is going sideways. Can anybody help me out of this problem.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Are all of your pressure rollers down and equal pressure? Is your material loaded straight? Are you using high pressure while cutting?

The last thing to assess is are you using the roll holders or loose on the rollers?

anil

Are all of your pressure rollers down and equal pressure? Is your material loaded straight? Are you using high pressure while cutting?

The last thing to assess is are you using the roll holders or loose on the rollers?
yes, all rollers are down and equal pressure. material is straight.I am using at 30 speed and 40 force.

The last thing to assess is are you using the roll holders or loose on the rollers?what this means, I can't understand.
please ellaborate !!
Thanks

visual800

if your using flexi to cut make it "show me" the art and stand back and watch it. Right before I got rid of my GCC graphtec it was doing same thing...POS!
My rollers were fine but the material in back would slide down the large material rollers and had no idea why

Starter

Are your pinch rollers worn or have they been replaced lately? The rollers have a camber or angle to them. If worn or installed backwards could make your vinyl drift. Also what is the backer on the vinyl? If we plot vinyl with a clear plastic backer the vinyl will certainly slip....drift... etc..