• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Gerber Cat UV or Salora Ion parts

Prakash Patel

Hi

I have two Gerber Cat UV Printers in use at present. The ink system has been modified to accommodate third party ink.
We need parts of Gerber Cat UV or Gerber Salora Ion , if anyone wants to sell them from their old unused Gerber printer.

Prakash

bovegas

Hi

I have two Gerber Cat UV Printers in use at present. The ink system has been modified to accommodate third party ink.
We need parts of Gerber Cat UV or Gerber Salora Ion , if anyone wants to sell them from their old unused Gerber printer.

Prakash
Hi. I have Gerber solara. What parts do you need?

bovegas

I have working gerber solara. Print heads needs to be cleaned because it was seating for a while but they are easy to clean. Everything else works great. Make a list of what you need and ill make you a deal. You can also contact me at partusprint@gmail.com or you can call me at 773.983.6765