• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge 1 / Signlab 8.0

Mr. Chip

Hello all new to this forum and looking for some help... I am using Signlab 8.0 windows XP running a older Edge I have been up and printing fine with the 8.0 for several months. Now as soon as I send the print through the visual manager I get a beep with the online data error. I have tried reloading the software, tried a different cable, still the same problem. I hook the printer to a laptop with Signlab 7.1 and it prints fine. Any ideas?

Mr. Chip

Mac/Gerber Edge,& Signlab

Has anyone been sucessful in using a mac with VMware to run Signlab and a Gerber Edge/GS15plus??? I would love to convert but seem to find mixed reviews on sucess stories. I know the USB conversion seems to be a problem, I have had no problem using a adaptor for any plotter USB to serial however have had limited to no sucess running the printer trough USB.