• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge LE Thermal Printer - For Sale by Auction

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have replaced my original Gerber Edge LE (circa 1998) with a factory refurbished model and am offering it for sale by Signs 101 auction. The auction ends on May 28, 2010. This is a relisting of the auction because the winning bidder has not responded. I have reduced the reserve as well as the Buy It Now price.

Here's a link to the auction.

Edge 1.jpg Edge 2.jpg Edge 3.jpg Edge 4.jpg Edge Box.jpg

Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Here's some labels I ran off recently. The gross profit after material cost was greater than the current bid on my Edge.

labels1.jpg
Black on white machine model information

labels2.jpg
Black and yellow on white warning labels

labels3.jpg
Gold and white on clear switch labels with inside cut for switch shaft.

labels4.jpg
Black on white serial number sets of 4.

Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I try the link and it doesnt work. How much do u want for it?

This is a strange situation. The Edge was relisted for auction when I was unable to reach the winning bidder. A week into it he made contact by PM and said he would call to make arrangements. I deleted the second auction sale at that point, which is why the link doesn't work. The buyer has not made contact as promised, so if you want to make an offer, I am open to it.

The Edge is 12 years old and still has all the original parts. It prints just fine except for a slight unevenness in prints that are half-toned. The solids are without any problem. The unit includes the Edge, the roll stand, cable, power cord and user guide. It is in the factory box and secured by the factory shipping clamps. It is offered as-is, where-is. If you have an existing setup, this unit is a great backup or a second printer in your lineup. It can also be worth $5,000 in trade when you purchase an Edge FX.

The current bid is $775.00. The next increment would be $800.00 plus shipping. If you want to buy it, call. PM or email me.