• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge memory card?

DPMmx

Been printing to my Edge for a few years with no issues (Edge trunnion) and recently have been getting a warmup error when attempting to print. I can run the test print and it prints fine so hopefully not a printhead issue. Spoke with Gerber since I only live 20 minutes away but unfortunately they no longer offer any support for this unit. One thing I have noticed is if I have multiple objects in the file, I get the error but if I break the file up and print one object even though it has 3 colors it will print fine.
I have removed both motherboards and cleaned with air but still hasnt solved the issue. I did notice what seems to be a Simm type memory card, could this be going bad? Any help is greatly appreciated and possibly someone here knows of a source I can contact for repair.