• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge Thermal Printer + HS-15 Plotter for Sale

paul luszcz

Looking to sell a Gerber Edge machine along with a Gerber HS-15 plotter. Both machines have been well-used, but are well maintained and still fully operational. The Edge printer is missing one printhead at the bottom, so if you're printing anything larger than 10.8" tall you will get a single pixel drop (depending on the artwork). Other than that it has no known issues.

The HS-15 runs without problems and I will be able to provide the buyer with a ton of knife holders, pen holder, and pounce wheel holder. There are also some unused knife blades that I can provide. The pen holder and pounce wheel holder are currently loaded, though I'm not sure what the ink levels and sharpness are like respectively.

No software included, but can provide cables. There is a non-functional GS-15 in the shop too that can be harvested for parts or refurbed if desired and could be included in the package.

Looking for around $2000 for it all, but am willing to separate. Please PM or email at Paul@zebravisuals.com

Paul.

Attachments

• IMG_3257.jpg
    IMG_3257.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3254.jpg
    IMG_3254.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3251.jpg
    IMG_3251.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3256.jpg