• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Gerber Envision 375 Carriage and Cutting Issue

Will308decals

Hi all, I just bought a newer Envision 375 (used but in better condition) and I tested the machine when I bought it and everything worked great. Everything still works good but the screw that tightens and holds the blade holder into place while cutting is very loose and when running long jobs, comes loose and the blade holder will fall out in the middle of the job. I also have a small cutting issue where the multi cut path is slightly off but I would assume that is because the blade holder comes loose and allows for more movement in the blade. Is there any fix to this issue to assure the carriage screw does not come loose during the job? Spending $2,000 on a new carriage is out of the picture, especially when it is a small issue like this. Just hoping someone has some insight on how I can fix this problem so I don't have to sit and pause the plotter every 30 seconds to retighten the carriage screw.

Any suggestion helps,
Will