• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

gerber&flexi6.6 pro with window xp home edition

the neon guy

gerber 24 inch emboss track using flexi 6.6 pro with windows xp home edition . i have tried everything ,if someone nows what the problem is please please help, is there a issue with gerber or is it windows,if someone could please explain in detail how i could get this running properly it would be greatly appreciated,everything ran fine off roland 24 inch in 2003 using windows 2000, now i have no idea, & 30 different explanations , this info would be so appreciated, thank you jamie the neon guy since 1950,

Bob Gilliland

i have tried everything. . .

That’s a bit vague :tongue:; there are a few areas that need attention for success, both in hardware (plotter & cable) and software (sign package and OS).

One suspect area that comes to mind is the communication settings. They both (computer and plotter) need to be set the same, otherwise, no go. I believe the factory default for the FasTrak is 9600, 8, None, 1. (Full details are: Baudrate – 9600; Databits -8; Parity – Even; Stopbits – 1; Handshake – Off; DTR – On; CTS – Off; RTS – On)

Again, both devices need to be set the same. If not, change one, the other, or both to match. If they do match and still having issue, respond back with a bit more detailed information on what you have actually tried and better, more helpful and targeted responses will probably be returned. :smile:

the neon guy

thank you bob i will try this & let you know, thank you very much i will give you better details shortly & info to go. jamie the neon guy