• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber ion info

ksc

We print most every thing under 4-pass uni on the sentra settings , dibond seems to scatch easy, Gerber says ink useage is .25 cents per Sq Ft..
we found it to be .50 cents per Sq Ft.. do to 40 hr cleanings etc.,,Dont Buy the clining swabs from gerber @35.00 a bag... buy them stratight from fuller medical supply for about 1/4 the cost on the web. (caution Buy the right ones !!!((buy the 250 count x 2 ea Boxs) if you buy the 500 count box it costs you more...
Gerber says to do the 40 hour clean even if you if you don't Print...Thay just won't you to waste ink and spind more $$$$... i do the 40 hr cleaning onley after we print 40 hours of work...i called gerber about the 40 hr cleanings
we told them we are a small shop and don't print every day and that we would use all the ink just cleaning the heads....Gerber told me to just print a small cmyk file once or twice a week and do alot of nozel outs. (to see if the heads are drying out)
which works out to two to three 40 hr cleanings a month.. (the nozel outs look vary good)
Thanks Dennis KSC