• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software Help Gerber Omega 1.5 Download

Lew Hands

Hey, I’m just setting up my spare Gerber edge, just as a backup, and I can’t find the install disc. I spoke to Spandex UK and they say the don’t have the install/set up file. Does anybody have it they are willing to send me please? I’m happy to show you proof of my dongle and serial number so you know it’s legit.

Thanks in advance,

Lew

Adam.Foster

Might be time to consider upgrading your backup to a current version of Omega. Omega 1.56 software was released 20 years ago and isn't supported on current versions of windows. So even if you find a disk it wont work on Windows 10.

Timotyen

Hey, I’m just setting up my spare Gerber edge, just as a backup, and I can’t find the install disc. I spoke to Spandex UK and they say the don’t have the install/set up file. Does anybody have it they are willing to send me please? I’m happy to show you proof of my dongle and serial number so you know it’s legit.

Thanks in advance,

Lew
Hi,

Did you find it" I am also looking for this software for my Gerber edge.

regards,

tedshock

Hi,

Did you find it" I am also looking for this software for my Gerber edge.

regards,
I have a source that has a backup 1.56 CD. It's very outdated as others have said, but if someone needs it contact me, I cannot imagine Gerber getting mad as not only is it outdated, but also useless without the security dongle. It will work in Windows Virtual XP, while running Windows 7. Not sure about Windows 10 or 11 virtual machines for earlier windows versions.