• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting a firm (but not crushing) grip on your banana is going to cost you more than $2k + shipping

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Seems like banana tech is advancing almost daily:
1694537946980.png

Pretty interesting tool (the vice not the banana). I watched the Youtube episode from the Fireball Tool guy when he restored one from the 1920s. The updated (ripped off?) version from China looks like a nice piece of stainless kit, but I don't know if I would pay that much for a banana grabber.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Are Bananas in season in Guam right now? ...or do you have a google alert for bananas?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Are Bananas in season in Guam right now? ...or do you have a google alert for bananas?
Bananas are always in season year round here.
As for the alert - it was a Google trap, they baited me in with bananas.
Adam Savage, the former Myth Busters guy, ordered one of these and did a review on it. Banana free - he used a crescent wrench to show how it could hold irregular-shaped objects.
Right after watching the clip my browser started filling up with ads like the one I posted - all holding bananas. Google AI is tracking my 'banana content' viewing habits to a much higher degree than I thought possible.