• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting ready to use PC-600

Impact

I've got a PC-600 that came in a deal when me and my ex-partner bought out this guy who had to get out to the business quick and sold everything to us real cheap. The machine hasn't been used in a few years now and just thinking about trying to get it hooked up and see what it can do. Is there anything that I should know about when I go to do this?

Thanks
Glen

Pro Image

Make sure all the cartages snap into their holder............It they wont stay in you wont be able to use that slot..............

Clean the vinyl very well or your head will pay down the road................

totalimage

The PC 600 prints small stickers great, but alot of banding in large print. Tapes do not last long and get quite expensive. We sold our machine last year and kinda wish we kept it just for small stickers. We were told it is going to be hard to get ribbons for the PC 600 soon. If you have any problems with the machine, we used Camm-tech in Mass. and they were great....Good luck !!!

Jackpine

The PC 600 prints small stickers great, but alot of banding in large print. Tapes do not last long and get quite expensive. We sold our machine last year and kinda wish we kept it just for small stickers. We were told it is going to be hard to get ribbons for the PC 600 soon. If you have any problems with the machine, we used Camm-tech in Mass. and they were great....Good luck !!!
He is right about all that. Print CMY mode ,send as RGB. It will lower the cost 1/4 and the color is good. Keep the area dust free and wipe the vinyl befor printing with a lint free cloth and 91% denatured alcohol before printing and the print head should last 2 years. Parts do wear out. CammTech is good to have as your support experts. Good luck.