• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GFP 355TH Flip Up Feed Table locked

MHester

This may seem like a dumb question, but I've tried everything I can think of and this is a stumper. I have a GFP 355 Top Heat laminator, and the flip-up feed table is locked in the down position. I can't swing it up any more, it seems to be locked on the left side so I can't swing it up. What's locking it? Stumper...right?

MHester

This may seem like a dumb question, but I've tried everything I can think of and this is a stumper. I have a GFP 355 Top Heat laminator, and the flip-up feed table is locked in the down position. I can't swing it up any more, it seems to be locked on the left side so I can't swing it up. What's locking it? Stumper...right?
Anyone have any ideas?

cmoist

No idea. The only locks it has are for the up position, which are the two little chrome tabs that you flip over. I wonder if it's something hung up on the inside of the cover? I can look more closely at mine later...

MHester

No idea. The only locks it has are for the up position, which are the two little chrome tabs that you flip over. I wonder if it's something hung up on the inside of the cover? I can look more closely at mine later...
Thanks. Mine didn't come with the "up position" locks, I think I got jipped on those. LOL. I can pull off my side cover and check as well...didn't think about doing that, great idea.

MHester

Winner winner you get the chicken dinner. I took off the side panel, saw the bolt holding the left side of the table in place and loosened it. I guess over time, lifting the table over 8 years of time, it tightened itself up. Loosened it and now it moves. Thanks!!