• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ghosting around dark colors on Banner...Overspray!

Flame

Possibly too low of heat, OR too much color being laid down. For example, C100, M100, Y100, K100 will print a sloppy mess on 90% of your color profiles. So I'd double check the colors too and/or profiles.

Other possibility is your head isn't clean. Checked it lately?

tooserious

I have not found a good banner profile in Flexi 8.5? I use Arlon for good color match...it used to work great on banners. I use Arlon DPF profile???

tooserious

I thought maybe I had my head too high(too much space) the dealer had me adjust it using 2mm dibond. My head is clean!!!! I had a problem with a pump and had to do extensive cleaning!

tooserious

I thought maybe I had my head too high(too much space) the dealer had me adjust it using 2mm dibond. My head is clean!!!! I had a problem with a pump and had to do extensive cleaning! So in Flexi 8 I believe I could change the color etc 100% to 80% now in 8.5 I don't think I can????

synergy_jim

excess static charge will cause ink to be drawn out of the head in areas where it shouldn't.

We have the same problem when humidity drops really low in the shop. We bought a couple whole house humidifiers and it cured about 90% of the problem.

you can also buy anti static straps and grounds for materials and the printer.