• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Girlfriend gave me christmas early this year

bulldozer

i guess i should start ring shopping...lol

anyone play fifa or halo on xb1? gamertag - babi buckit

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20141206_130708.jpg
    20141206_130708.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 60

DirtyD

your kidding me you actually won from that.. I had to have spent 50 bucks on those damn boxes..lol

I'm looking at getting destiny i have been playing the demo for it.. I like it just dont quite understand it.. and I play BF4

bulldozer

your kidding me you actually won from that.. I had to have spent 50 bucks on those damn boxes..lol

I'm looking at getting destiny i have been playing the demo for it.. I like it just dont quite understand it.. and I play BF4

lol yea, my buddy didn't believe me and kept insisting i was going to get a big box of tacos instead. destiny is so much fun. lots of stuff to learn, but it's been well worth it. endless missions.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Congrats.. But PS4 here...

I'm still on PS3. My brother in law has a PS4 and the graphics do seem a little better, but I can't justify dropping that kind of money for something that my ol' lady will just holler about... Besides, I just got my system last Christmas, so I'm going to keep it at least another year.