• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Glass Wall Sign

IV

Hi: I need help identifying a supplier that can supply cut glass blanks with holes for standoffs for a rooms they are wishing to put in at our local college. The size they are looking for is 3/8" to 1/2" thick and 18" wide by 8-10" tall. Any help would be most appreciated!!!

Thanks!!

Attachments

• glass.png
    glass.png
    320.1 KB · Views: 190

Johnny Best

You can use "green edge" acrylic for those instead of glass. When you polish the edge of the green edge acrylic it resembles glass but not as heavy and does not break easily at that thickness when drilling holes into it.

IV

You can use "green edge" acrylic for those instead of glass. When you polish the edge of the green edge acrylic it resembles glass but not as heavy and does not break easily at that thickness when drilling holes into it.
Sounds like an option to provide to them: Where do I purchase this material? Thanks!!

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Id use glass.

Any glass/glazier will be able to cut the glass in any size with holes and polished edges.