• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gliding....

Marlene

I respect vegetarians. Anti-hunting meat eaters I don't.

and I respect meat eaters but not people who kill for fun. also, never said I was a vegetarian as I am not. yes I eat meat but I don't find it fun or have my picture taken with my dead cow with a big old smile of pure joy on my face. I also respect those who hunt for food and eat what they hunt. what I don't respect is trophy hunters. and PS, the guy is depressed, do you really think it is a good idea to suggest he go out and kill something?

Bigcat_hunter

and I respect meat eaters but not people who kill for fun. also, never said I was a vegetarian as I am not. yes I eat meat but I don't find it fun or have my picture taken with my dead cow with a big old smile of pure joy on my face. I also respect those who hunt for food and eat what they hunt. what I don't respect is trophy hunters. and PS, the guy is depressed, do you really think it is a good idea to suggest he go out and kill something?

I eat everything I kill. And yes I am suggesting he go out and kill something. I am just suggesting something that keeps me happy and well fed. I wasn't trying to turn this thread into a hunting vs. growing a cow issue.

Marlene

I eat everything I kill. And yes I am suggesting he go out and kill something. I am just suggesting something that keeps me happy and well fed. I wasn't trying to turn this thread into a hunting vs. growing a cow issue.

me either. glad to hear you eat what you kill. still not thinking good advice for someone who sounded as depressed as Mosh. he has been the class clown on the site since he got here and to see a thread as he posted is cause for concern. check back on some of his threads and you'll see what I mean. this is a total 360 for him. from what he posted and his history around here, it sounds more like professional help and not a new hobby is called for.