• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GMS-Graphic Marking System contact

Hielorojo

Hello everyone, is there a contact person for Graphic Marking System in the forum? I've been trying to contact them for a couple of weeks and I don't get an answer... greetings

signheremd

We just got some parts from them last week. They are in Illinois, so time difference for us. Phone number is 800 232 8018 if you want to compare with number you are using. I haven't had too much problem reaching after noon East Coast time.

Hielorojo

We just got some parts from them last week. They are in Illinois, so time difference for us. Phone number is 800 232 8018 if you want to compare with number you are using. I haven't had too much problem reaching after noon East Coast time.
Thank you mate, the problem is that I am in Spain (Europe) and I dont speak English so I can not call them......I am sending mails but I do not get answer from them....very rare

Hielorojo

Call them, and do your best to communicate exactly this, I don't speak English, can I email you concerning parts/questions. Perhaps even sweet talk signheremd into speaking with them and asking them to check for emails from you.
I will try it as a last option, I really thought that GMS was a bigger company but from what I am seeing it must be like a family business.... I have bought several times from them and never had any problem but now I have been trying for about two weeks contact them and I don't get any results... I don't know very well what their business policy is like but I think it shouldn't be very good when they don't answer any mail...
The last order I made before the summer I was attended by a girl-Diana- who knew Spanish and that made things a lot easier for me, I have sent several emails to her email and I didn't get a response either, so I understand that she should no longer work there, it's a shame because for me it was fabulous to be able to explain myself in Spanish
Thank you mate.

Last edited:

Hielorojo

Spandex.com sells all Gerber products in Spain if that helps.
Yes, I usually use it to buy other products but not for Gerber products, although it seems incredible, it is cheaper to buy it in the USA, pay shipping costs, taxes and customs than to buy it in Spandex..... Spandex has a monopoly here in Europe and their prices are outrageous, I don't understand how Gerber maintains them as the official supplier here in Europe, they are very, very expensive and they give poor service to Gerber products.
Best Regards.