• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Going Green

GoodPeopleFlags

Bob needs to change his avatar to this:

Attachments

• DebbieDowner.jpg
    DebbieDowner.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 106

Biker Scout

Well, Bob is 100% right. However, there's naysayers and then there's businessmen. Businessmen right now are talking Green, and they are making money. Ride the trends into early retirement!

njohnston

How has everyone been doing on this Green thing? I've used BioFlex for banners and it's a been great scrim replacement solution.

However, I'm still on the hunt for a smooth anti-curl material for Retractable Banner Stands. I've found some polyester recyclable materials but ideally I am looking for Biodegradable. Let's be honest, nobody is going to remember to recylce their banner.

Looking For:
Smooth Anti-Curl Biodegradable Material (for Banner Stands)

petrosgraphics

i just googled green sign materials....

check out: greensignexperts.com interesting site, halo letters, channel letters, substrates

very interesting......

i just googled green sign materials....

check out: greensignexperts.com interesting site, halo letters, channel letters, substrates

very interesting......

Oh those people have nothing on this fruitcake that I had a debate with weeks ago. Talk about someone who just got taken out of a 7 year old time capsule.

http://thesigncenter.net/

I wonder if that's the Chinese coal plant that is pumping mercury in the air that also powers the manufacturer of his LED's that he peddles :unclesam: