• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Golf ball logo

striper14

Just bashed a bucket of balls at my local range. As i was leaving the new owner said ' hey do you do signs ' - yeah like the ones on my van & shirt. Anyway he wants his new logo put on a large fibreglass? golf ball ( with dimples ) on a pole in the car park.
The ball is about 2meters wide ( 6ft ish ) The logo which he said was ready to go was a 24k jpeg haha
My question is, once I've vectored the logo, do i need to allow for the shape of the ball to get it looking right or will it just look right anyway. I was just thinking about the curve rather than the dimples
The logo is basically the name of the business with a golfer above it surrounded by a few swooshes indicating hes moving. Its funny cos i can imagine the text from left to right looking alright but i'm not sure about the vertical part
Any thoughts would be appreciated tia