• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphic Designer Seeking Work In Georgia Or Florida

graphicguy712

Hello, I am 65 and have been in the sign business for 46 years. I have made all kinds of signs, managed graphic depts, create mechanical files & drawings, conduct in depth surveys, etc.
I have a very large working knowledge of the business.

For the past 9 years I have been a designer using Corel & Flexi for very large multiple sign type packages. I am fluent with Mimaki, Roland & Graphtec and other equipment.

I am currently working full time in Decatur. I am looking for a new position because of low pay and low benefits.
I am a dedicated diligent employee. I have no intention of retiring, I still have some good years left and would like to hear from you.

please email me at 0901gzbiz@gmail.com or respond here

DChorbowski

Pixel Pusher
Hello, I am 65 and have been in the sign business for 46 years. I have made all kinds of signs, managed graphic depts, create mechanical files & drawings, conduct in depth surveys, etc.
I have a very large working knowledge of the business.

For the past 9 years I have been a designer using Corel & Flexi for very large multiple sign type packages. I am fluent with Mimaki, Roland & Graphtec and other equipment.

I am currently working full time in Decatur. I am looking for a new position because of low pay and low benefits.
I am a dedicated diligent employee. I have no intention of retiring, I still have some good years left and would like to hear from you.

please email me at 0901gzbiz@gmail.com or respond here
Sent you an email