• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphix advantage 6.0 cd software

DEEKO

hi i am looking graphix advantage 6.0 software i have the dongle i tried to get cd from my local gerber dealer no help what so ever even if you dont want to sell cd if you can take a copy of it many thanks derek send how much

Last edited by a moderator:

1toolmaker

I have one !!

hi i am looking graphix advantage 6.0 software i have the dongle i tried to get cd from my local gerber dealer no help what so ever even if you dont want to sell cd if you can take a copy of it many thanks derek send how much

Not sure how to "post a copy for you to down load... but doesnt the dongle match up with the key ??

Joalflyer

Gerber Graphix Advantage

Not sure how to "post a copy for you to down load... but doesnt the dongle match up with the key ??

I have old original Gerber Edge thermal printer and I need entire software kit, disc and dongle to operate this thing to print and work for me. I cant pay the going outrageous prices for Omega, Signlab, or FlexiPro. Anyone willing to sell an old outdated software kit to cut & PRINT with dongle key???!!!Please help someone, Im desperate here.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I'm not sure if you caught my reply to your thread on a previous post, but there's presently a copy of Graphix Advantage on eBay.

I had also mentioned that Gerber is offering a special deal for Omega 5 CP for only $1145 if you have a GA dongle. That's about 1/3 the regular price. At that price, you could pay for the software with just a few good jobs.

JB

Joalflyer

GA

Thank you my friend, yes I did see that on Ebay and if it is same one I actually won the bid at 100 dollars. But I cannot get it to install even with the old parallel port dongle. It says Win95 on disc yet I even try my compatibility setting to Win95, but nothing. Something about a GSP (Gerber Scientific Products) block. I wish I had a few more hundred to purchase that offer by Gerber you mentioned. I even had two computer techs try installing it to no avail.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Sometimes the best alternative is bite the bullet and plunk down the cash for something that is guaranteed to work. I've spent a fair amount of money trying to "save" money. Occasionally you win, but most of the time you just end up spending the money twice.

If it's something that will make you money, it's called an investment. In today's economy, it's simply a no brainer: $1.5K invested in good (productive) software will yield a far greater return than any savings account or a certificate of deposit.

JB