• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec 24" CE3000-60 Cutter/Plotter does it do countour cutting

shadi75

owner
hi

I am thinking of purchasing this vinyl cutter, but i am not sure if it countour cuts already printer images and detects the crop marks .

briankb

Premium Subscriber
what price are you going to pay for the CE3000-60? you can get a CE5000-60 for $1,300 which does do contour cutting.

shadi75

owner
the auction on ebay just ended it was sold for 725$ , there will be others thou.
good deals take time to find

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
hi

I am thinking of purchasing this vinyl cutter, but i am not sure if it countour cuts already printer images and detects the crop marks .

Any plotter can do contour cutting. The question is whether any particular plotter has some sort of optical registration sensing tackle or do you have to do it manually.

JimmyG

I believe only the MK 2 CE 3000 have the ARMS for contour cutting.
That is correct Rodi.....

I would expect the ebay auction would be a used machine since the CE 5000 replacement for the CE3000 has been out for a couple years....