• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec 5100 drivers problem.

ilya

Hey everyone, I am having a problem hooking up my Graphtec FC5100-75. I don't have the CD for it so I downloaded the drivers, followed the instructions by installing the drivers and then connect it and install the USB device, but when I connect it, it says USB device not recognized, even after trying to install the drivers again, it simply doesn't find them. I have no idea what to do now... If anyone had a similar problem and can help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Shovelhead

Hello Brooklyn....

Hey everyone, I am having a problem hooking up my Graphtec FC5100-75. I don't have the CD for it so I downloaded the drivers, followed the instructions by installing the drivers and then connect it and install the USB device, but when I connect it, it says USB device not recognized, even after trying to install the drivers again, it simply doesn't find them. I have no idea what to do now... If anyone had a similar problem and can help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

:Welcome:

Would you by chance.....be running VISTA?????

oc63rag

Call Graphtec tech support: 888-318-3247
I've had to call them about five times and each time they walked me through the solution and got me going. They're great.

I wish more companies were like Graphtec instead of "We're sorry but you're outside of your free support time. Would you like to pay us way too much money to help you use our product?".

ilya

My problem wasn't in the drivers, turned out to be the the cable. Straightened some pins out and now everything works great.