• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CB09 blades

mfatty500

I know this thread is old but now my supplier refuses to get me the "cheap" blades I was accustomed to,
had to revert to clean cut ( they suck ) in my opinion. Can any body help me find the cheap ones? I cut a lot of glitter material for T-Shirts mostly.
Thanks
Mike

TDFcustomSL

Ordered some from win-win-mechatronic on ebay, from china of course, came in the identical case as the SW blades, haven't had any problems and really like the $11.50 for 5 blades part of the deal vs SW's $11 PER blade.

Dakotagrafx

Ditto! quality and price.

same here cleancut in the graphtec and roland and all holders - I like to have extra holders pre set for with lam, without lam and reflectives/metalics. Markings on holders aren't pretty but just changing the blade holder for the particular job is quick and easy - I seldone have to do test cut once adjusted

Attachments

• zzzz1.jpg
    zzzz1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 107

binki

clean cut blades, we buy them 10 or 15 at a time. we don't have time to fool with looking for a blade when we need one.