• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE-5000 - 60

designtcd

Hello everyone, I almost took the Graphtec cutter CE5000 - 60, I have a problem that when it cuts along the line, it escapes a bit, by about 1mm, and I have a problem that it won't finish the floor until the end, it escapes a bit. Can you help me, is there any calibration, etc .. I cleaned everything from dust, cleaned the sensor, lubricated the bracket ... I put it back to factory settings, but it's still the same... Here are the photos
viber_image_2021-12-09_22-15-43-369.jpg
viber_image_2021-12-09_22-15-48-115.jpg

Attila Nagy

Check if the carriage not loose. select the correct type of blade holder: tool2 for 09U or tool3-9 for 15U. The offset is 0. it does not mean 0mm it just the default.

newparade

Is it consistently off the same distance and the same direction each time?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

designtcd

A good knife holder has been chosen, the offset is at 0, the head does not walk, and almost every time it does not swell well and does not cut well along the line, almost every time in the same place

newparade

A good knife holder has been chosen, the offset is at 0, the head does not walk, and almost every time it does not swell well and does not cut well along the line, almost every time in the same plac

Perhaps an offset adjustment would be in order?