• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE Lite 50 Newbie help needed

MikeBuffalo

Hi--

I was hoping someone with experience with a Graphtec CE Lite 50 might be willing to help me understand this machine better.

I've got it to test cut so I know it works, but I've had no luck cutting from CM4 or a Barcode and USB. ANy help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

bharrod1

The Graptech cutter has quite the learning curve, so don't get overwhelmed. I don't know what the CT light 50 is, however, we have an 8600 and we have Onyx 18 rip software to be used with Adobe Illustrator Version 2017. Also, I have found that the version 2017 cut master 3 that came with the machine works best for us. We have 2019 CC but 2017 versions work best for us. When doing a test cut, move the media and blade to where you want the cut made and press the origin button on the machine (assuming your machine has one). Next, go to the computer and in Cut Master 3 select "test cut" to do the test. I like using the cut master 3 software because the software has registration marks of its own and works better than the Qnyx version to set up. The message I want to send mostly, is be patient. Use the onyx website for support videos, tutorials, and YouTube. Graptech cutters have many capabilities, you just have to figure out how to use it for your nitch of work that you do. I don't know if any of this info is helpful or not, but I hope it helps a little. Keep after it and you will figure it out.

CeeJay

I am having the same issue. When I try to send a file to cut on CM4, it just stays in the status at 0%. It also doesn't pull up the "poll size"