• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE5000-60 Y position Alarm

designtcd

Hello, today I was cutting something on the router and it happened that I let go of the cut and did not adjust the depth of cut correctly, however, I left the building and was doing other work while he was cutting, and the depth of cut was too great, and he literally cut the substrate as well , later when I moved the cutter head it stuck to the foil that was poked and the foil was wrinkled just like when the head does in media. And the Y position alarm is written on the display from the ketter. Later I removed the foil and turned off the cutter, everything seemed normal, I put the foil back and hit enter to start loading the foil, and everything was normal and the head moved to the right side (everything normal) and then it went to the left side and came to end and hit the end of the cutter and again displayed the error Y position Alarm. Tried several times but still the same. Can you help me? I reset the settings to factory values, but still the same

Last edited: