• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec cutter blades

GrayM

It's while since I bought these (or any) blades and I was shock with the price increase. Gone are the days when I paid $AU25 each. Does anyone know a good supplier, pref. In Australia, or further away if need be.
Thanks

solock

we've had great results with https://cleancutblades.com/ for both our graphtec and mimaki cutters, they list AUD as an option, I think they are other than us based with a sister us distributor. There was a discount code on the forums here but not sure if it is still active, it is "forum".

rawjahprintshop

Anyone who where to get good blades for the Graphtec flatbed cutters? Preferably the FCC2000 model. Not having any issues with mine other than if I could get the price down on blades that could always be good! I don’t go through them often but still!