• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Cutting Pro FC7000-75 Plotter/Cutter

RG

Up for sale here is one, Graphtec Cutting Pro FC7000-75 plotter/cutter, which I am selling for $500. I am the original owner. I make a few signs part-time, so this plotter has seen light use. For cutting out lettering and graphics in cut vinyl, it works great. No problems. A few years ago the automatic contour cutting feature stopped working as it should. It will read the first 2 or 3 registration marks, then stop and say "Mark Scan Error." Maybe there is a fix for this. This hasn't been a problem for me because there is another way to do contour cutting. Instead of the "L" shaped registration marks, you can choose the "4 Point" (bomb sight) registration marks. This way you just use the arrow keys to move the red, laser pointer to the center of the bomb sights which are at the 4 corners of your graphics. This method works great and only takes about a minute, but may not be right for you if all you do is contour cut all day. The sheet cut-off feature doesn't work. There is a groove in front where I use a box cutter to cut off sheets just as fast. The plotter comes with 3 blade holders and several new 45 & 60 degree blades. I have just installed 2 new pinch rollers. This plotter cuts a maximum of 29.5". But, you can load 36" media in it. I have a PDF Owners manual for the plotter. I am selling this plotter because I needed and bought a larger plotter.

I put a couple of videos on youtube so that you can see it working. One video is for just cutting vinyl:
. The other video shows it contour cutting a printed file:
. It might be worth your time just to see me holding the camera in my left hand and trying to do everything with my right hand. That's good for a few laughs.

Local pickup is welcomed and best, but it looks like FedEx will ship it. Buyer pays for shipping, which will be between $200 and $250 for the plotter, and $50 for the stand. I have the original 2 boxes that it was shipped in, one for the plotter (56X22X17 & 82 pounds) and one for the stand (34X19X7 & 64 pounds). Because you can put the plotter on a table, the stand is not essential. If you are really serious about buying on this plotter and want it shipped, then send me your name, address, and phone number and I will get FedEx to figure the exact shipping charges. Can ship only to the lower 48 states. Or, you can go on the FedEx site for a shipping quote. My zip code is 39573. Because this is a used plotter, this is an "as is" and "no returns" sale. Either Paypal payment or cash will work. You are welcome to come see it working before you buy it. If shipping, it might take a few days for me go get some help to box and load the plotter. Thanks!

Attachments

• Front-main.jpg
    Front-main.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 610
  • Holders.jpg
    Holders.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 287
  • Left-side.jpg
    Left-side.jpg
    998.5 KB · Views: 304
  • Name-tag.jpg
    Name-tag.jpg