• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GRAPHTEC FC2250 getting offset gap while cutting

petit

Hy

I own a fc2250 120 during a few days now and i'm facing a problem during the cutting event using 4 cut marks on job with GRAPHTEC STUDIO.
The plotter cut the first shapes good but then it take a gap as things progress.
The problem as begun with litlle shapes on jobs but now it has grown bad so it can not end cutting without an unknow offset gap on all shape's job.
I have cleaned the marks sensor, adjut the hight of the cut carriage and i'm thinking about tighten the belts.
Is there anyone have had same issue and find what to set?
I'm wondering also why it was working propely fews days ago then began to get trouble now, maybe cutting thick materials i guess..
Thanks

Last edited:

petit

Here is what i have done since yesterday.
I tightened the belts very slightly but I don't think that has anything to do with it, opened the cutter carriage where I discovered a piece of thin metal 2cm long which was magnetized on one of the 3 pressure drums I have to remove it, heat the room because the temperature is very low in the room, tried again this morning with new jobs fresh printed and it worked but 2 of them where the tool carriage went far away the 3rd cut marks to be read, maybe a sofware problem then or too. I am not confident at this point.
What bothers is that the settings has never changed and that the machine has started to have an offset cut after having cut the first 10% of the job correctly, on 3 differents jobs..

Thanks

Last edited: