• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Fc3100-60

trsolo

Can anyone who has this machine pls help me out, I need a copy of the manual and the drivers pls. Everything is Chinese and cannot get it to revert to English, Any help would be appreciated. Went to their website but they have nothing in archives for this model:Oops::Canada 2:This machine is for my personal use only for my business signs.

trsolo

C'mon people, there must be someone with this model who has the original manual! I'm sure I am not the only person to have this machine, I have tried support at graphtec and they are just no help. I think they expect us all to buy their new machines.

stickerguynyc

if you bought a graphtec the manual have to be in english... I have a graphtec manual but it doesn't tell you much in the manual.. just how to line up the vinyl and bottom function

GregT

Is the book Chinese or the control panel on the machine? I can try to help you out, ours is a workhorse.

Sign Pro

Changing back to English

Turn your plotter off and hold down the #3 button on the key pad. While holding that down, switch you plotter back on. This should get it back to English. Hope it helps!