• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Graphtec FC4100-130 Driver

Bert Wondervan

I’ve been using this old FC4100-130 for a decade and in that entire time I’ve not been able to find the correct driver. I have obviously found some that work but none that allow me to utilize the full cutting band width. Does anyone have the PC driver?
And no, this link does not have it.:
http://www.graphteccorp.com/support/software/cuttingplotters.html

I have the software with the driver for your FC4100-130.
What is your Windows version?

SheBeau

Thank you so very much. The old version, please... or both in case I do upgrade the PC. But the PC is dedicated to the plotter and only used for cutting. The Omega software is ancient, too.

Bert Wondervan

Thank you so very much. The old version, please... or both in case I do upgrade the PC. But the PC is dedicated to the plotter and only used for cutting. The Omega software is ancient, too.
Okay, if the Omega software is already installed on your PC, that software probably supports the driver of your cutter and you do not have to install another driver.
Check your Omega software.

SheBeau

The driver installed is not the correct one. It only supports up to 46” and it’s a 54” machine. I’ve looked everywhere for the correct driver and have tried several... they work but they won’t go to the full 130cm cut allowance.

Bert Wondervan

The driver installed is not the correct one. It only supports up to 46” and it’s a 54” machine. I’ve looked everywhere for the correct driver and have tried several... they work but they won’t go to the full 130cm cut allowance.

Supported plotters:
wAoUHFD.jpg

Bert Wondervan

What version of Omega software do you have. is it with dongle?

SheBeau

It supports the drivers but it isn’t the driver. Gerber Tray version 1,6,0,11.
I don’t know where to find the Omega version (I’m an Apple geek).

Last edited:

SheBeau

It’s older than dirt. And installed before Dongles were invented (probably).

Last edited:

SheBeau

The Graphtec is direct connect to a PC running Windows XP 5.1.
I am writing this forum from a Mac... which has nothing to do with the PC running Omega or the plotter.

Bert Wondervan

The Graphtec is direct connect to a PC running Windows XP 5.1.
I am writing this forum from a Mac... which has nothing to do with the PC running Omega or the plotter.

Ok, I have the software that supports the following plotters.
wAoUHFD.jpg

Let me know if you are interested.

BillBreck

Ok, I have the software that supports the following plotters.
wAoUHFD.jpg

Let me know if you are interested.

Hi
I am a new member and read with interest this thread...I have just bought a 2nd hand Graphtec FC100-100 but cannot obtain the necessary driver for windows 10.
Do you still have the Software available?