• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC5100-130 - used - pricing

Hi. I found a used FC5100-130 locally with new rollers, cutting strip and blades. I tested it. Fully functional. Wondering what the best price to offer for it. Any ideas?
They want $2,200 for it. Or should I go for a new Graphtec?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I'd say $2,200 is pretty high for such an old machine. Keep in mind that if you buy it and the main board or blade actuator goes out, there aren't any parts available so you would have to find used ones to cannibalize. You could get a band new 54" Mimaki for around $3k with similar specs and features. I wouldn't offer more than $1k.

I'd say $2,200 is pretty high for such an old machine. Keep in mind that if you buy it and the main board or blade actuator goes out, there aren't any parts available so you would have to find used ones to cannibalize. You could get a band new 54" Mimaki for around $3k with similar specs and features. I wouldn't offer more than $1k.
Thanks for your estimate. I have a 24" cutter and occasionally get bigger jobs which will make this easier.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
Hi. I found a used FC5100-130 locally with new rollers, cutting strip and blades. I tested it. Fully functional. Wondering what the best price to offer for it. Any ideas?
They want $2,200 for it. Or should I go for a new Graphtec?
Offer $1600
I just bought four graftec 8600-130 cutters for 10 grand, and they are in pristine condition.
These graftec cutters are almost bullet proof.

Drip Dry

Mimaki makes a cutter ? How does it compare to a Summa or Graftec ?