• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC7000 speed

Ken1f

Recently purchased the 7000-130 54" cutter. All works well except when I want to move the cutting head using the function keys. The head moves very slowly. It takes about 25 sec. to move 1 foot. Not a lot of fun when you are in a hurry. I looked thru the menu screen and didn't find anything to change this. Is this normal for the graphtec or am I missing something.

Thanks for any help

Ken
Simi Air Graphics

SignosaurusRex

Isn't that a two button Function? I Think its "NEXT+ARROW KEY" Simultaniously for faster head movement. (Just got my new FC700 plotter and still playing with it) Yah , thats it! Gees, MTM.... don't scare me with more stuff like "Manual Commands" being overtaken by software! I'm trying to just calibrate the damn thing.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Recently purchased the 7000-130 54" cutter. All works well except when I want to move the cutting head using the function keys. The head moves very slowly. It takes about 25 sec. to move 1 foot. Not a lot of fun when you are in a hurry. I looked thru the menu screen and didn't find anything to change this. Is this normal for the graphtec or am I missing something.

What does the manual say? Wow, right there on page 3.2 it tell you to hold down the 'Next' key down at the same time as the position arrows to move at flank speed. Fancy that.

Pro Image

What does the manual say? Wow, right there on page 3.2 it tell you to hold down the 'Next' key down at the same time as the position arrows to move at flank speed. Fancy that.

HEHEHEHEHE..................:Big Laugh

sorry.........................

Ken1f

Signoasaurus: thanks for the help.

Bob: Sorry for the dumb question. I was under the impression that this website was a place where we help each other. Didn't realize that there was someone out there that would spend the time finding an answer just to leave a smartass answer.

SignosaurusRex

Signoasaurus: thanks for the help.

Bob: Sorry for the dumb question. I was under the impression that this website was a place where we help each other. Didn't realize that there was someone out there that would spend the time finding an answer just to leave a smartass answer.

Don't let it get to you Ken, Most everyone here is very helpful. Sometimes one of us gets a pantyknot or need more fiber in the diet and the result winds up in someones post. LOL:Big Laugh

Techman

i don't see bob's posts as negatives.. but as someone poking some fun and getting a chuckle..

Lighten up some.. it all ain't heavy..