• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Graphtec FC8000 Problems cutting into MX Sunstance

mcngrafix

Hi,

I was having problems cutting into my print which is Substance motocross Vinyl and Substance motocross laminate using the Graphtec FC8000. I gave Graphtec a call and they said I needed a different blade and said I need a 30 degree CB15U-K30 blade and the holder to suit which cost me £122 but i am still having the same issue which is the plotter is not cutting through enough to peel. I have maximum force which is (48) and still no joy and if i adjust the blade by turning clockwise that doesnt work either as it cuts to rough.

Any help would be appriciated

Joe House

Hi,

I was having problems cutting into my print which is Substance motocross Vinyl and Substance motocross laminate using the Graphtec FC8000. I gave Graphtec a call and they said I needed a different blade and said I need a 30 degree CB15U-K30 blade and the holder to suit which cost me £122 but i am still having the same issue which is the plotter is not cutting through enough to peel. I have maximum force which is (48) and still no joy and if i adjust the blade by turning clockwise that doesnt work either as it cuts to rough.

Have you tried cutting with multiple passes?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mcngrafix

Hi,

Problem solved! Because I have only just started I didnt know how to sit the blade properly into the machine and I was claming the clamp under the blade holders kneck instead of over it