• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec not reading marks

Hypa11

Hello all we have a FC8000-130 which has been working great for cutting. But we just put a HP365 in our location and would like to do contour cuts. We are using the Caldera software that is supposed to be a seamless marriage from printing to cutting which up to this point seams to be but when we try to have the sensor read the points it comes up with a read error and ask to continue which we have then it goes to the end of the sheet and says to retry which we do then the sheet falls out. I am completely confused I have read both Caldera and Graphtec websites and tried everything and still it's a problem I tried it on our FC8000-60 and the same problem so I think it's user error any help will be appreciated.

bannertime

Some more things we'll need to know.

What marks are you using? Graphtec Type 1 or 2, segmented?
What kind of material?
How big is the sheet you're trying to cut?
Have you tried using the "paper weight," if your machine has it?

Can you upload some pictures of the marks?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
If you go over the marks with a black sharpie that will get you cutting right now until you figure out the problem I think.