Graphtec printer question


New Member
Hi all,
Just curious as I'm having a little problem. I'm wondering if anybody knows what kind of tape is running directly under the needle on a Graphtec cutter, I'm talking about that line of tape that goes from one side of the cutter to the other in-line directly under the needle. I would like to replace the tape on mine as it has an indentation on it.