• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GRAPHTEC PRO FC5100-75

Tom Hutcheson

Hi Guys,

I've recently been given the above, however I don't have the CD-ROM install disc, I'm not savvy enough to work around it, I've contacted Graphtec to see if its possible to purchase the CD, but still waiting, I've also tried the Graphtec website, but cant locate this model (due to the age I think) is there anywhere I can purchase/download what I need to set it up. I'm also assuming I need to delete the program I have for my CE500-60 before installing anything new.

Many thanks

Tom

MrDav3C

Not sure what software you are using etc. But we were running two very similar plotters side by side through Corel Draw for a number of years.

The CE through cutting master, very straightforward and the FC was treated as a printer, set the page to suit vinyl size & convert objects to a black hairline with no fill seemed to work for us.

So no, you don't necessarily need to delete programs etc to run both at the same time.