• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Graphtec Sizing/cutting Help

thomas barth

Help!
I have searched thru the forums, but have not found this exact problem.
Graphtec 5100-150 Win7 & Cutting Master 2.200 cutting out of CorelDraw ... and the size of the cuts is just way off what the plugin out of Corel shows.
Its cutting almost 200% larger at times.
I am at a loss. .. any ideas guys???

papabud

Lone Wolf
i would just double check your settings. you can resize an item in cutting master.
its worth a double check on your settings, i have to click reset on mine now and then for it to work right.

thomas barth

Well,
I use the plugin for Corel and I've sorta run out of ideas where my settings would make everything output at such a massive increase.
I've been using Corel since version 3, and currently run version 15 (X5).
I've been running plotters and printers for 25 years, but this one has me stumped.

thomas barth

i would just double check your settings. you can resize an item in cutting master.
its worth a double check on your settings, i have to click reset on mine now and then for it to work right.

I would normally say that sounds like the perfect answer, but cutting master output everything in giant size right from the start.
I've been using Corel for 25 years, and cutting software an equal amount of time.
I'm just totally stumped where to find another setting to adjust.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
My wild guess is that the program is sending the wrong code to the plotter. Make sure whatever the plotter wants (HPGL or whatever- you should be able to check from the plotter's setup menu) is what the program is sending (which you should be able to check from its set up).

thomas barth

My wild guess is that the program is sending the wrong code to the plotter. Make sure whatever the plotter wants (HPGL or whatever- you should be able to check from the plotter's setup menu) is what the program is sending (which you should be able to check from its set up).
That was my guess too ... but the cuts it makes are accurate, albeit way too large.
And besides, when I changed the code the plotter uses, I got a malfunction code when a cut was sent.